11.8.06

(é meio bobo, mas é por isso que eu gosto dele).

Sweet Again

My sweet baby by my side,
The dog on the back seat,
He's the travellin' kind
But now he's riding with me.
The sun shines on high,
There's no sign of rain,
If feels like the right time
To be sweet again.

I made a lame joke
But we both laughed -
His eyes on the road,
His hand on my leg.
When Buddha smiles
You just say Amen,
It sure feels good
To be sweet again.

Let's open those windows
For it's a hot summer’s day,
He just loves when the wind
Moves my hair this way.
He's arm around me -
I might kiss his hand-
It all tastes sweeter
When you're sweet again.

We'll stay in some hotel
With an empty mini bar,
To leave too much behind
You don't have to go too far.
I still sing along
To the songs that we sang,
I don’t wanna be bitter,
I wanna be sweet again.

J.

Nenhum comentário: